Service and After Sales
We offer maintenance service to prolong the equipment lifecycle and conduct lifecycle studies to ensure that galleys are fully functional and operational.
Kappa Metal Service has a division for Service and Sales of Spare parts manned by experience technicians with long presentation in the sector of land and marine Mass Catering.
EQUIPMENT LIFE-CYCLE ANALYSIS
MAINTENANCE BENEFIT ASSESSMENT
STAINLESS STEEL BEAUTIFICATION
Service coverage worldwide
The United States of America:
More than 11 ports to be
serviced by Kappa Metal
More than 34 ports to be
serviced by Kappa Metal
We as Kappa Metal, in collaboration with leading global companies, provide to our costumers a complete package of products which meet the highest requirements.
Our associates are companies we trust and partnerships through our long-lasting relationships have given us the ability to provide our clients with the best prices but also the best delivery time.
Service you can trust
With a Kappa Metal Service plan, your galley can expect:
- Guaranteed response times
- Consistent worldwide coverage
- Flexible billing options
- Minimal downtime
- Reduced costs for repairs
- One call convenience
- Extended equipment life
Installation & After Sales
In case of equipment installation and execution of works carried out by our Company, we can provide a contract for preventive maintenance according to each manufacturers’ instructions plan and always according to each customer’s wish.
As you might have heard or experienced yourself, KAPPA METAL has a proven track record for offering competitive prices throughout our vast supplier network.
This makes the products affordable for our customers in all the different marine and offshore segments that we work in.
At KAPPA METAL we have a large spare parts inventory at our warehouse which is available for immediate daily shipment.
If you need a genuine OEM part, contact us via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s included in our service maintenance plans?
- Regularly scheduled basic maintenance (e.g., inspections, adjustments, lubrications, etc.)
- Formal checklists to ensure compliance with recommended procedures
- Identification of any required repairs, which can often be performed on the spot (if requested)
- Experienced, trained technicians who are experts with most major brands of commercial food equipment
- Flexible terms to meet your needs
– Available as a single call or as an ongoing service plan
– One piece of equipment or multiples
Stainless Steel Equipment Custom Alterations
Clients who trust us
Kappa Metal has been working for shipyards and cruise lines by providing its services for over 20 years. We have the know how in order to deliver each project with functional solutions in best time and cost-efficiently.
Some of the clients who trust us over the years are: